During my undergraduate studies, I worked in laboratories that investigated the effects of cannabis on schizophrenia using human subjects and the effect of cannabis on cognitive processing and sexual differences in Green Fluorescent mice. I also investigated if poor adult parental attachment is predictive of psychopathic traits in adulthood. My current research agenda is investigating sensory and cognitive impairments in schizotypy (the subclinical population expressing schizophrenia traits).
- Muti-sensory Integration in Schizophrenia and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Sensory Impairments in Schizophrenia and ASD
- Cognitive impairments in Schizophrenia and ASD
- The neurobiology of hallucinations
- Associate's in Arts, Psychology, Pueblo Community College, 2018
Bachelor's in Arts, Psychology Major and Spanish Minor, Colorado State University - Pueblo, 2019