This facility is designed to support training, use, and analysis of a variety of structural and functional neural imaging techniques. The core is located at MSS 300 (campus map), which houses a set of workstations and software for neuroimaging analyses, along with neuroimaging systems. The core provides access to fMRI in humans and small animal MRI by partnering with scanning facilities at Renown Hospital, Reno and the University of California, Davis.
The neuroimaging technologies supported by the core include the following. COBRE members may use these on request.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) (Renown Hospital, 75 Pringle Way Calendar) / (UC Davis Calendar)
- High Density Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS) TechEn (Mack Social Science, room 305) (Calendar)
- Adaptive Optics system (AO) (Mack Social Science, room 307)
- Visual Assessment (Mack Social Science, room 305) (Calendar)
- Cambridge Research Systems Metropsis: Psychophysical Assessment of Visual Function
- Diagnosys, LLC Espion Pattern Profile: Multifocal and Pattern Electroretinography
- Neuroimaging Analysis Lab (Mack Social Science, room 300) (Calendar) MAC/PC computers with software including:
- MATLAB, Psychtoolbox
- fMRI analysis: Brain Voyager, AFNI, FSL, etc.
- EEG analysis: EEGLAB, ERPLAB, Letswave, FieldTrip, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Spectroradiometric/calibration devices
- Photo Research PR-655 spectroradiometer
- X-Rite i1 Pro spectrophotometer
- X-Rite i1 Display colorimeter
- Testing materials for cognitive, IQ, memory: WAIS-IV, Neuropsychological Assessment Battery, Cambridge Cognition Kit, and more
For information on equipment or future training opportunities, please contact Dr. Sean O'Neil (email@example.com).