Major research initiatives
Nevada INBRE Core Facilities
Fostering educational opportunities for future biomedical researchers, providing grants, encouraging biomedical research, supporting research service laboratories and collaborating with other Western IDeA states to help traditionally underfunded states build biomedical infrastructure.
- Nevada INBRE Bioinformatics Core
- Nevada Cytometry Center
- Nevada Genomics Core Facility
- In Vivo Imaging Core
- Nevada Proteomics Center
Integrative Neuroscience - COBRE
A multidisciplinary research center bringing together neuroscientists from across campus to foster complementary and synergistic approaches to understanding the brain and neurological disorders.
- Neuroimaging Core
- Cellular and Molecular Imaging Core
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Core
Smooth Muscle Plasticity Core Facility
Fostering research in the field of smooth muscle biology.
- Single Cell Molecular Expression
- Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting and Flow Cytometry
Cell Signaling Research Core Facility
Studying the cell biology of signaling across membranes.
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Cell Metabolism Analysis
- Confocal Imaging
- Nevada Transgenic Center