Advisor Contact List

Students switching majors from another college unit at the University into the College of Liberal Arts should consider first meeting with a college advisor.

All new, incoming transfer students must meet with a college advisor first, before meeting with a departmental faculty advisor.

For all other programs, please contact the College of Liberal Arts Student Center.

*Due to potential remote operations, please contact advisors by email or phone before visiting physical office locations.