Ponderosa Village at the University of Nevada, Reno focuses on interpersonal relationships with our residents. We strive to create a safe, respectful and inclusive community where one will find valuable, clean, well-maintained apartments. Ponderosa Village empowers residents to take ownership of their community.
Your community rights & responsibilities
The Community Handbook exists to assist in developing and maintaining an environment for academic, personal and social growth. As residents of Ponderosa Village community, you must respect and value the concept of academic community and what it means to live on campus. This document is intended to make you aware of your community rights and responsibilities. In order to support the academic community, you must uphold these rights and responsibilities.
Your community rights
- You have the right to live in a safe, respectful and clean community
- You have the right to an environment that is conducive to sleep
- You have the right to an environment that promotes the ability to study
Your community responsibilities
- You are responsible for knowing and abiding by all community standards
- You are responsible for your personal actions
- You are responsible for respecting the differences of those around you
- You are responsible for taking an active role in the safety of your community
- You are responsible for holding the community members accountable for their actions
All residents are expected to adhere to the University of Nevada, Reno Student Code of Conduct & the Community Handbook; as we support the University's adherence to the pursuit of higher education in an environment that is conducive to learning.