Follow the instructions below to add content that has been shared with you to your Media Gallery from My Media.
- Login to WebCampus (Canvas)
- Browse to the course where you would like to add the content that has been shared with you. Click on My Media in the Course Menu.
- Click on the Filters button (link) in the upper left hand corner of the My Media page
- In the pop-up, click on "Media I Can Publish" (link)
- You should now see a list of the shared media for which you have publishing rights
- To add one of the items to your course, click on the checkbox adjacent to the content, click the Actions drop-down and select Publish (link)
- Select the course(s) you would like to publish the content to under "Publish in Gallery"
- Click the Save button (link) to finish the publishing process. The video will now show up in the Media Gallery for the course(s) selected.