The Dean of Students Office offers a variety of support services to students.
Why submit a Dean of Students Help Request?
- Experiencing personal emergency/crisis
- Navigating campus resources
- Having difficulty with classes
- On-campus resource referrals
- Interpersonal/social difficulties
- Support for academic/class challenges
- Experiencing barriers on your path to graduation (personal, academic, social, financial, family difficulties, medical, mental health, etc.)
Questions may be directed to the Dean of Students Office at (775) 682-6846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.