Change a Major

Follow these steps to change your major:

  1. Download and fill out the Change a Major form.
  2. Obtain the necessary signatures as indicated in the Change of Major form.
  3. Submit your filled out form to Admissions and Records on the second floor of the Fitzgerald Student Services building.