Veteran Services Office
The Veteran Services Office is your liaison to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for veteran and veteran related education benefits. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Weekly email listserv reminders.
- Preventative at-risk eligibility notifications.
- Benefit advising and tips to maximize their potential.
- Enrollment certification submissions to the Veteran Affairs Education Benefits Office.
- Collaborative programming opportunities for academic, personal and professional development.
View additional services we provide.
Learn about the wide range of education benefit programs offered.
Getting ready to apply, or attend? Find out your next steps, and which forms you'll need to turn in.
Learn about the different types of ways you can become involved on campus and in the community.
Find out about other VA benefits you may be eligible for, or learn how to make a successful transition from the military.
Walk in their boots, gain more perspective and learn how to establish a connection with your veteran student.
Veterans Alumni Group
Nevada Military Support Alliance Veterans' & Military Center (VMC)
The VMC operates on a student-led model, incorporating the leadership of students with prior military experience, and creates an environment of personal success. It expands the Veteran Services' capabilities by offering programs to assist with academic integration, and other services to advance students toward graduation while building professional opportunities.