Office of Sponsored Projects
What is the Office of Sponsored Projects?
The Office of Sponsored Projects plays a pivotal role in research and program development and management by providing research administration services, systems, policies and processes to the University and to sponsored project investigators and their support staff.
Sources for research funding.
Helping researchers abide by the highest ethical standards.
Current University and federal info.
Grants management software suite.
Sponsored Projects News and Announcements
- InfoEd Grants Management Software System to Become Mandatory for Proposal Preparation and Internal Approval Routing Beginning September 1, 2014
- InfoEd Proposal Development and Electronic Approval Training
- Methods of Calculating Indirect Costs: What to Include and Exclude
- NIH Public Access Compliance Now in Effect
- NIH Offers New Website on SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act