Counseling and Educational Psychology
- More Info: Loading...
Our master's degree program includes emphases in marriage, family, and couples counseling (MFCC); school counseling; and clinical mental health counseling. Both MFCC and school counseling tracks are CACREP-accredited, and clinical mental health is currently under review for accreditation.
The Ph.D. in Education offers two doctoral specializations: the CACREP-accredited Counselor Education & Supervision strand to prepare students aiming for leadership roles in the counseling field, and another strand in Development, Learning, and Technology that provides students knowledge and skills in educational technology statistics and research.
- M.A. in Counseling: Dr. Rebecca Scherer
(775) 682-7873, email@example.com
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision: Dr. Brenda Freeman
(775) 682-9353, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. in Development, Learning, & Technology: Dr. Leping Liu
(775) 682-5511, email@example.com
University of Nevada, Reno - Counseling and Educational Psychology department has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 3048. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. University of Nevada, Reno - Counseling and Educational Psychology Department is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Related Degrees and Programs
Contact College of Education
(775) 784-4345 (Main)
(775) 784-4298 (Advising Center)
|Location||William J. Raggio|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557