Self-Supporting Budget Forms & Instructions
Fiscal Year 2016/2015 Self-Supporting Budget Forms
- Download Excel File - Fiscal Year 2016 Long Form for Accounts > $25,000 (enable Macros)
- Download Excel File - Fiscal Year 2016 Short Form for Accounts < $25,000 (enable Macros)
- Download Excel File - Fiscal Year 2015 Long Form for Accounts > $25,000 (enable Macros)
- Download Excel File - Fiscal Year 2015 Short Form for Accounts < $25,000 (enable Macros)
- Download Word File - Self-Supporting Budget Request Instructions
Important Notes for downloading excel files:
- Single click on the file you wish to download.
- Select the option to SAVE the files and save to your hard drive or your server.
- If you are not given the option to save before the file opens, DO NOT PROCEED. Close out and right click on link and select "Save Target As" and save the file to your hard drive or server.
- If this does not work, please call ext. 46516 and request the file be emailed to you.
Templates are in Excel 2013 format.
Please note that all accounts expecting $25,000 or more in expenditures (exclusive of transfers out and ending balance) must be budgeted and reported to the Board of Regents - using the LONG FORM. For these accounts, we submit to the chancellor's office on a monthly basis status reports regarding budget revisions and cash balances. In preparing these reports, we may contact the account managers requesting additional information.
ANY account that will be paying salary dollars (including temporary labor/student wages) needs to be budgeted. If the total expenditures (exclusive of transfers out) are below $25,000, please use the SHORT FORM.
The following funds (the fund is the first four digits of the account number) require a budget if even $1 of expenditure is anticipated: 1201, 1202, 1204, 1206, 1208, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1300, 1318, 1319, 1407, 1504, 1505, 1506, 1700, 1701, 1702, 1703, 1708, 1709, 1711, 1712
Please call ext. 46516 if you need additional assistance.