Planning, Budget & Analysis
- Fiscal Year 2016 Long Form for Accounts > $25,000
- Fiscal Year 2016 Short Form for Accounts < $25,000
- Fiscal Year 2015 Long Form for Accounts > $25,000
- Fiscal Year 2015 Short Form for Accounts < $25,000
- Self Supporting Budget Training Workshop Power Point Slides
- Self-Supporting Budget Request Instructions
The Budget office is responsible for the development, allocation and monitoring of the institution's state-appropriated and self-supporting budgets. The unit prepares the university's biennial budget request and annual operating budgets. Information on the budget process is available upon request. Salary & Fringe calculators are created during the late summer after each legislative session.