Theatre Audition Requirements
The Department of Theatre and Dance, in collaboration with the Department of Music, is thrilled to announce auditions for the Spring 2023 shows. We encourage actors of all genders, ethnicities, and abilities to audition. Auditions are by appointment.
- Cabaret performance dates: Feb. 24-March 5
- Spring Play (TBD) performance dates: March 31-April 9
- Friday, December 2
- 5-10 p.m. Auditions for both Cabaret and Spring Play
- Monday, December 5
- 6-7:30 p.m. Dance Call for Cabaret (required if auditioning for musical)
- Tuesday, December 6
- 6-8:30 p.m. Callbacks for Cabaret
- Wednesday, December 7
- 6-8:30 p.m. Callbacks for Spring Play
For Cabaret, please prepare a one-minute monologue and a one-minute song selection appropriate to the style of the piece. Please have sheet music or a backing track prepared accordingly. An accompanist will be provided. Contact Yassi if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Spring Play, please choose from a selection of sides that will be emailed once you sign up for an audition slot. A reader will be provided. Contact Rosie if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Sides will be provided for callbacks.
Please indicate on your audition form which show you are auditioning for. You can also indicate that you are applying for both shows, which we highly encourage.