PACKTransit Campus Shuttle
PACKTransit service is discontinued during the summer. Service will resume on Monday, August 24, 2020.
PACKTransit GPS Service Available
PACKTransit is excited to announce the new application that you can download on your mobile device from the Apple Store. Search for 'PACKTransit" and plan your next ride around campus!
PACKTransit shuttle service COVID-19 safety protocol
The Parking and Transportation Services Department will take all necessary precautions to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission and illness to all PACKTransit drivers, riders and the entire campus community.
Fall safety precautions include the following:
- All riders are required to wear face coverings when boarding the shuttle. The driver has the authority to refuse service to any rider refusing to wear a face covering.
- Shuttle seating will be reduced to 50% capacity. 15-16 passengers will be able to be seated while four students will be able to stand. Every other row will be marked with pack paws to clearly indicate available seating.
- Provide hand sanitizer for passengers.
- Pack paws will be placed on the sidewalk or waiting areas at shuttle stops to clearly indicate a safe 6-foot distance.
- Shuttle staff will disinfect high-contact surfaces, including the seats and handrails after every loop. The PACKTransit shuttles will be fully disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift.