University Seal

University SealUse of the University seal is reserved for formal and official documents, such as diplomas, certificates, official records and student transcripts.

The President of the University of Nevada, Reno is the official custodian of the University seal. Use of the seal may be permitted on certain licensed commercial products if approved by the Office of Marketing & Communications.

A note about the use of the seal on certificates: The seal should only be used on certificates signed by the President. All certificates signed by the President require approval and should be arranged in advance by contacting Kerri Garcia at (775) 784-1880 or via email at