Kelly Morning, MPH received her graduate degree in 2015 with an emphasis in social and behavioral health. She has worked in the areas of public health evaluation, program coordination, and non-profit management. Ms. Morning has served as a technical assistance partner for several training and evaluation projects throughout the state of Nevada and has been involved in international health education projects throughout the world. Ms. Morning has collaborated with state and local health authorities, non-profit partners, and academic institutions on a variety of topics including diabetes prevention and control, anti-bullying projects, HIV/AIDS strategic plans and associated compliance, and workforce development initiatives.
- Christiansen, E., Morning, K. (2019) Applying Appreciative Inquiry Methods to Evaluation, presentation at Hawaii Pacific Evaluation Association Annual Conference. September 19-20, 2019. Oahu, HI.
- Morning, K., Karls, M., Christiansen, E. (2019) Your Role in the Nevada Integrated Plan, presentation at Ryan White Provider Summit. January 28-30, 2019 Las Vegas, NV.
- Christiansen, E., & Morning, K. (2017). Community Health Worker Return on Investment Study Final Report. Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Available at: http://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbh.nv.gov/content/Programs/CHW/dta/Publications/CHW%20ROI%20Report%209-26-17.pdf
- Flores, M., Morning, K., (2018) Innovative Approaches to Learning Public Health: Photovoice and Digital Story Telling, presentation at APHA Annual Meeting. November 10-14, 2018. San Diego, CA.
- Morning, K., Dermid, G. (2018) Relaunched Survey Tailors Workforce Develop Opportunities, presentation at NACCHO Annual Conference, July 10-12, 2018. New Orleans, LA.
- Morning, K., Dermid, G. (2018) Trials and Tribulations Turn Into Successful Engagement with a Diverse Rural Community, presentation at NNPHI Annual Conference. May 23-24, 2018. New Orleans, LA.
- Morning, K. (2018) Utilizing Technology and Students to Expand Public Health Communication, presentation and NNPHI Workforce Forum. May 22, 2018. New Orleans, LA.
- Morning, K. (2015) Transitioning Individuals with Type 1 Diabetes in Nevada from Adolescence to Adulthood, presentation at NPHA Annual Meeting. Sep 24-25, 2015, Reno, NV