- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (775) 784-6689
- Ph.D., Composition & Rhetoric, Miami University
- M.A., Rhetoric & Writing Studies, San Diego State University
- B.A. summa cum laude, Professional Writing, State University of New York at Potsdam
- A.S., Liberal Arts, Monroe Community College
- Rhetorical Theory and Criticism
- Rhetorics of Madness
- Disability Studies
- Geek Culture
- "Stop Calling Lies 'Crazy.'" Citizen Critics. Citizencritics.org, 15 Feb. 2017.
- Rhethawks: English 111 & 108/109. Ed. w/ Jason Palmeri, Cynthia Johnson. 69th ed. Plymouth: Hayden McNeil, 2016.
- Miami Composition Teacher's Guide. Ed. w/ Jason Palmeri, Cynthia Johnson. 69th ed. Plymouth: Hayden McNeil, 2016.
- The Adequate Commoner: The Everyman's Guide to Surviving and Thriving. Additional writing. Misfit Studios, 2016. Print.
- "Renegotiating Religion: Renaissance Rhetoric." the quint: an interdisciplinary quarterly from the north 6.3 (2014): 33-45. Web.