- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (775) 784-7548
- Ph.D., English (Rhetoric and Composition), University of Wisconsin--Madison, 2016
- M.A., English, Winona State University, 2009
- B.A. in English / B.S. in Business, Winona State University, 2007
Elisabeth Miller researches and teaches about writing and literacy studies, community literacy, disability studies, and writing across the curriculum.
She also is interested in qualitative methods in writing research and community-university programming and partnerships.
- Literacy and writing studies
- Community literacy
- Disability studies
- Writing across the curriculum
- "Literate Misfitting: Disability Theory and a Sociomaterial Approach to Literacy." College English (forthcoming)
- My work also appears in Community Literacy Journal and Writing Lab Newsletter.