- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (775) 682-6368
- Ph.D. English (Composition and Rhetoric), University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2016
- M.A., English, Rhetoric and Composition, Colorado State University, 2010
- B.A., English, Colorado State University, 2007
Chris Earle's teaching and research interests are in rhetorical theory and history, as well as the rhetoric of social movements.
- "Dispossessed: Prisoners' Response-ability at the Limits of Subjectivity." Rhetoric Society Quarterly 46.1 (Spring 2016).
- "Good Muslims, Bad Muslims, and the Nation: The ‘Ground Zero Mosque' and the Problem with Tolerance." Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies 12.2 (2015).