Thought on Tap, Third Season
The Core Humanities program at the University of Nevada, Reno announces the third season of Thought on Tap — a public engagement series that brings together diverse faculty, staff, students and community members for important conversations around timely topics.
Thought on Tap is held on the second Thursday of every month at 5:30 p.m. The event is held online, and it is free and open to the public.
This year’s themes are “Confronting Legacies of …” and “Building Legacies of …” The series will explore the following topics:
Confronting Legacies of …
- Health Disparities (Oct. 8th)
- Voter Suppression (Nov. 12th)
- Policing and Violence (Dec. 10th)
Building Legacies of …
- Equity in Education (Feb. 11th)
- Health and Healing (Mar. 11th)
- Activism and Social Justice (Apr. 8th)
- Economic Empowerment (May 13th)