Communication Studies Student Advisement

Contact your assigned student adviser for questions about the major, minor or to declare Communication Studies.

Graduate Student Advising
Sarah Blithe (Lincoln Hall 305):
Email with questions regarding the Master of Arts program in Communication Studies

Undergraduate Student Advising
All majors and minors must see the adviser to have their declaration form signed.

Saralinda Kiser (Lincoln Hall 316):
Advising for last names beginning with A-M

Amy Arias (Lincoln Hall 318)
Advising for last names beginning with N-Z

Undergraduate Listserve
You can subscribe to the Department of Communication Students email list.

Frequently Asked Questions

Your search produced no results. Please try again.