Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI)
In cooperation with the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at the University of Missouri-Columbia (FAPRI-MU), UCED annually prepares the 10-year International Agriculture Baseline as a companion to FAPRI-MU's U.S. baseline. Together these baseline projections serve as a basis from which FAPRI conducts agricultural policy and other research related to crops and livestock. The international crops analytical system currently covers 16 major grains, oilseeds and products, and cotton for major producing, consuming, and trading countries.
The primary constituents are the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives respective Agriculture Committees. Other clients include agricultural trade and commodity groups, various state extension offices, and international government and industry organizations.
- 2018 Nevada Agricultural Outlook
- 2017 Nevada Agricultural Outlook
- 2016 Nevada Agricultural Outlook
- 2015 Nevada Agricultural Outlook
- Nevada Outlook for Major Livestock and Crops, 2014
- Future Growth in Nevada Dairies, May 2014 - PPT
- Nevada Hay Price Outlook, March 2014 - PPT
- International Crops Preliminary Baseline - December 2019
Previous International Crops Baseline Books
International Crops Baseline Books available for the following months/years.
- International Crops Baseline - December, 2018
- International Crops Baseline Update - August, 2018
- International Crops Baseline - March, 2018
- International Crops Baseline Update - September, 2017
- International Crops Baseline - March, 2017
- International Crops Baseline Update - September, 2016
- International Crops Baseline - March, 2016
- International Crops Baseline - March, 2015
- International Crops Baseline Update - August, 2014
- International Crops Baseline - March, 2014
All include information tables for: International Crops Summary Tables, Wheat, Rice, Feed Grains, Corn, Sorghum, Barley, Oilseeds and Products, Soybeans, Rapeseed (Canola), Palm Oil, Sunflower Seed, and Cotton.