Building Code: FA
Building Number: 031
Nevada food industry millionaire and philanthropist Max C. Fleischmann made many gifts of land, scholarships and endowments to the University. The Fleischmann Foundation provided funds for the construction of the College of Agriculture building in 1957 and its Life Sciences wing in 1961-63. The building now houses the College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources as well as the university's Department of Biology.