Wolf Pack Shadow
Wolf Pack Shadow allows University of Nevada, Reno students to experience a day in the life of their prospective career field. Select students shadow managers in exciting fields such as marketing, information systems, accounting, human resources, finance and more.
- Upcoming Wolf Pack Shadow Opportunities
- How to Apply
- Previous Wolf Pack Shadows
- Wolf Pack Shadow Partner Inquiry
When: Friday, October 18th, 2019 8:00am-12:00pm
Where: Reno, NV
Mandatory Orientation: Thursday October 10, 2019 9:30am or Monday October 14th, 2019 at 2:00pm
Application Due: October 7th by 11:59pm
*Students will be notified of selection by 5:00pm on Tuesday October 8th.
Core's Wolf Pack Shadow will be held on campus at the University of Nevada, Reno in the Ansari Business Building Room 408.
As the recipient of the AGC Safety Contractor of the Year award for eight consecutive years, CORE's Reno team understands how critical Operational Excellence is to our shared success. With exciting projects ranging from educational centers, to government buildings, to municipal projects, we're proud to serve the "Biggest Little City in the World."
When: Friday, November 1, 2019 9:00am-1:00pm
Where: Reno, NV
Mandatory Orientation: Thursday October 24, 2019 9:30am or Monday October 28, 2019 at 2:00pm
Application Due: October 21st by 11:59pm
*Students will be notified of selection by 5:00pm on Tuesday October 22nd.
Intuit's Wolf Pack Shadow will be held at Intuit Reno.
At Intuit we hire exceptional people in software engineering, user experience, data analytics, product management and sales. Start your career at Intuit today.
When: Friday, November 8, 2019 9:00am-12:00pm
Where: Reno, NV
Mandatory Orientation: Thursday October 31, 2019 9:30am or Monday November 4, 2019 at 2:00pm
Application Due: October 28th by 11:59pm
*Students will be notified of selection by 5:00pm on Tuesday October 29th.
IGT's Wolf Pack Shadow will be held at IGT in Reno.
Our success depends on hiring great people - people as diverse as the global communities we serve. Be part of our collaborative, inclusive, and welcoming culture. You can take pride in working for the employer of choice in the communities where we do business. You'll participate in a culture that treats all employees with respect, encourages their growth and development, and rewards excellence. Your thoughts and ideas are welcome here. We want to hear every fresh approach and new experience. If you find that appealing, then IGT could be the place for you.
Check back soon for additional opportunities!
- Answers to Wolf Pack Shadow questions below.
- Log onto your Nevada Careers account.
- Upload your resume by selecting “My Profile,” “Resumes,” then “Upload New.”
- After your resume is uploaded, select the “Events” tab, then “Workshops.”
- Select the Wolf Pack Shadow you would like to attend, then choose your resume.
- Select “Sign-Up.” You will then be prompted to complete the application questions
- We suggest that you complete the questions in a Word Document, then paste your answers as the webpage may timeout.
- Once you submit your answers and select “Signup,” your application has been completed!