Wolf Pack Shadow
Wolf Pack Shadow allows University of Nevada, Reno students to experience a day in the life of their prospective career field. Select students shadow managers in exciting fields such as marketing, information systems, accounting, human resources, finance and more.
- Upcoming Wolf Pack Shadow Opportunities
- How to Apply
- Previous Wolf Pack Shadows
- Wolf Pack Shadow Partner Inquiry
When: Friday, October 19, 9am-1pm
Where: Reno, NV
Mandatory Orientation: Monday, October 15 at 9AM OR Tuesday, October 16 at 12PM
Application Due: Friday, October 5, 2018 by 5pm
*Students will be notified of selection on or before Friday, October 12
Wolf Pack Shadow allows University of Nevada, Reno's students and alumni to experience a day in the life of an executive at ITS Logistics. ITS Logistics has specialized in third party logistics (3PL) since 1999. The company provides creative logistics solutions with asset-based dedicated and expedited fleet, warehousing and distribution services and nationwide multi-modal freight brokerage. ITS Logistics prides itself for its dependable work ethic, company culture and values, and the highest level of service in the industry. Through this program, students will get a first-hand look at the company's sales, customer service, and finance departments.
When: Friday, November 2, 9am-12pm
Where: Reno, NV
Mandatory Orientation: Monday, October 29 at 9AM OR Tuesday, October 30 at 12PM
Application Due: Friday, October 19, 2018 by midnight
*Students will be notified of selection by Friday, October 12
Wolf Pack Shadow allows students and alumni to experience a day in the life of an executive at Microsoft, a multinational company located right here in Reno, Nevada. Microsoft develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Join Microsoft for a tour of their Finance, Global Enterprise Operations, Licensing, Advertising Operations, and Program Management departments.
When: Friday, November 16, 2018, 8:30am-12:00pm
Where: Sparks, NV
Mandatory Orientation: Tuesday, November 13 at 9AM ORWednesday, November 14 at 12PM
Application Due: Friday, November 2, 2018 at 5pm
*Students will be notified of selection on or before Friday, November 9
Wolf Pack Shadow allows students and alumni to experience a day in the life of an executive at Haws Corporation. Haws invents, manufactures and builds drinking fountains, as well as standardized and customized emergency response products. With more than 8,000 distribution locations and 250 employees worldwide, the company continually focuses on quality, service, reliability and complete solution support.
Haws Corporation has departments ranging from Business, International Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, HR and Engineering, so we encourage all qualified students to apply. This opportunity will open new doors and give you a unique insight into what your career could be like following graduation!
Check back soon for additional opportunities!
- Answers to Wolf Pack Shadow questions below.
- From the homepage of Nevada Careers. From the home page, click on "My Account," then "My Documents."
- Upload your resume by clicking "Add" next to the "Resume" category.
- Answers the questions below and save as a PDF:
- Why are you interested in this event?
- What experiences make you the most qualified candidate?
- What prior experience do you have interacting with business professionals? (This can be through work, clubs, classes, etc.)
- Please describe your future career goals.
- Please describe one thing you find interesting or unique about this company.
- Upload your answers by clicking on "Add" next to "Wolf Pack Shadow Questions - [Company Name]" category.
- Once you have uploaded both documents, go to the "Career Events & Workshops" tab and click the event you want to attend. Select the "Register" button to complete your application.