Employers connect with hundreds of students, from every major and work background, by promoting their company and its available internships, part-time and full-time positions. This event has joined hundreds of students and employers over the years. Each year we see an increase in student and employer attendance.
2017 Fall Career Fair
October 12, 2017
Joe Crowley Student Union 4th floor Ballrooms
This is an opportunity for you to meet and discuss any part time, full time and internship positions these companies may have available either before or after graduation within their organization. Students can expect to meet representatives from over 70 companies from a variety of industries.
Finding Jobs/Internships from Companies Attending
- Log onto Nevada Careers
- Click on the Events tab
- Select the Career Fair, this will show the most up-to-date list of companies that are attending the upcoming career fair.
- Click on the company's name and it will take you to the company profile
- Select the available positions tab to see any positions the company is currently advertising through the Nevada Careers job board.
Please note that some companies may still be offering positions that are not listed on our job board.
Meet with hundreds of University students that are looking for part-time, full-time and internship positions before and after graduation. Students will be ready to talk about any current and future opportunities available within your organization. Last spring we had over 600 students attend the fair! Read additional information for employers.
Career Fair Attendees
Check out the businesses that will be at the 2017 Fall Career Fair below!
- Alsco, Inc.
- Ameriprise Financial
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- Barrick Gold Corporation
- Becker Professional Education
- Bureau of Land Management
- Burns & Wilcox
- Charter Communications
- Clark County School District
- Department of Health and Human Services - State of Nevada
- DHL Supply Chain
- Dolan Auto Group
- Geotemps, Inc
- Grand Sierra Resort
- Greater Nevada Credit Union
- Humboldt County, Nevada
- International Game Technology
- LP Insurance Services, Inc.
- Marcus & Millichap
- Marine Corps Officer Programs
- MGM Resorts International
- Nevada Department of Transportation
- Nevada Small Business Development Center
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network (Fobes Financial Group)
- NV Energy
- NV State Gaming Control Board
- Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA)
- Progressive Insurance
- Renown Health
- San Jose Police Department
- Server Technology
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Specialist Staffing Group
- State of NevadaDepartment of Administration
- State Street
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area Resort
- Target Stores
- Techtronic Industries, NA (TTI) - Milwaukee Tool, Ryobi, Hoover & Dirt Devil
- TESSCO Technologies, Inc.
- Textbook Brokers
- The Hamilton Company
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
- United Federal Credit Union
- University of Nevada, Reno - HR/BCN
- Verizon Wireless- CA
- Washoe County Human Resources
- Washoe County School District
- zulily, inc.