Give to the School of Social Work

You can donate to the School of Social Work, or to the general support for the Division of Health Sciences. The Division is actively seeking faculty support in research and teaching, and student support through scholarships and fellowships in all the health sciences. Gifts can be made that will be expended on current projects, or, for long-term impact, to perpetual endowed funds. For more information on how you can contribute to education and research in the health sciences, contact:

Seema Donahoe
Associate Director of Development
Division of Health Sciences
University of Nevada, Reno - MS/530
Reno, NV 89557

Give now on-line donation page

Learn about contributing to the program of your choice.