Parking permit design contest
The University of Nevada, Reno Parking and Transportation Services Department is looking for designs for the 2020-2021 parking permits. The winning design will be featured on the parking permits which are issued in August 2020.
This contest is open to University of Nevada, Reno students currently enrolled in Fall Semester 2019 and in good academic standing. No group submissions will be accepted. Limit 1 entry per person.
The contest is sponsored by Parking and Transportation Services Department.
Agreement to official rules
Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement with decisions of the sponsor which are final and binding. Submissions become property of the sponsor.
The contest runs from November 18, 2019 through 5:00 p.m. January 31, 2020.
The winner will be notified via email to the address indicated on the submission form by February 28, 2020.
The winning design will be featured on the 2020-2021 University of Nevada, Reno parking permits. The winner will receive a 2020-2021 West Stadium Parking Complex permit at no cost. In addition, the designer's name will be on thousands of parking permits.
- Drawing, photograph or digital art must be your own original work.
- Accepted digital formats are Photoshop, PDF, JPS, or Illustrator.
- Must be high resolution vector file with bleeds for printing purposes.
Considerations and permit dimensions
- Permit dimensions are 2.875 inches wide by 4.875 inches tall.
- Required text on all parking tags must be legible and cannot be altered.
- Design should be representative of the Wolf Pack; avoiding certain groups or departments.
Contest submission form
To submit your original work for consideration in this contest, you must submit a completed 2020-2021 Permit Design Contest Submission Form with original signature and the art file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.