Application to reserve the College of Education & Human Development Computer Lab
- The College of Education & Human Development Computer Lab is used heavily by COEHD students in connection with a full range of courses. Therefore, it may not be possible to schedule the lab in any given semester.
- There are a total of 36 workstations (plus 1 instructional workstation/smart classroom podium) available for reservation in the "front lab" (rm 1006). The "back lab" (rm 1006B) area is NOT available for reservations. If you have questions, please send an email and we will do our best to accommodate your event.
- All formal requests must be made at least three weeks in advance.
- If a request is approved, all users must arrange for a lab orientation session to be held before the first scheduled use takes place if the user has not used the computer lab previously. This orientation session can be arranged only with the COEHD Main Computer Lab Manager. This needs to only be done once each semester.
- There must be an official COEHD Main Computer Lab Proctor present at all times during computer use. If a proctor has been scheduled to work at the time the lab will be used, there will be no charge to the users for his/her services. If not, the user will need to directly pay a lab proctor (current proctor wages vary from $9.00 to $9.50).
- If the use is approved the user will be allowed to use the lab only while an official proctor is on duty. UNR COEHD faculty/staff and all other university users may follow this procedure:
- Check the COEHD Main Computer Lab Monthly Schedules (we encourage you to bookmark this link for your convenience and reference in scheduling)
- If the lab appears not be scheduled at the time you need to use it, fill out the online application form below at least three weeks in advance.