Review these guidelines to make the process of transferring smoother. Each guideline must be met in order to transfer to the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Students must begin their college career as a new student at a Nevada Community College and must have earned between 12-30 credits.
- Students must have completed at least one college-level English and mathematics course.
- Students must see an advisor at their community college each semester and are strongly encouraged to meet with their University advisor as well.
- Students must enroll in coursework that is included in their advisor-approved graduation plan.
- Students must be continuously enrolled and are expected to be full-time students at the community college.
- Student must complete at least 18 transferable semester credits each school year, maintaining a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
- Students agree to allow the exchange of transcript data between the community college and the University.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee must accompany this application. Please make check payable to "Board of Regents."
- Applicants must submit documentation of immunization, two doses of Measles, Mumps, Rubella in your lifetime and one Tetanus/Diphtheria within the last ten years. Immunizations are required upon the enrollment at the University.
- Please submit an unofficial transcript with application.
- Bring to your community college advisor for approval.
- Submit your Associate's Degree plan.
- Must receive AA within three years.
*please note that some degree programs have additional selective criteria for admittance.