What is Co-Admission?
Apply for Co-Admission
Choose the appropriate application below.
The Co-Admission program offers a bridge from the Nevada Community Colleges to the University of Nevada, Reno. Students will have the opportunity to work with advising specialist from both the community college and the University to ensure they are reaching their personal goals, timelines and budget in completing a bachelor's degree. By participating in the program, students are expanding their opportunities for taking classes, access to services and much more.
View the full guidelines
Benefits of Co-Admission
- Gain access to coordinated, timely and accurate academic advising from both the community college and University.
- Have certainty regarding how specific courses will transfer.
- Attend events designed to familiarize new students with the University.
- Least costly route to a Bachelor's degree.
- Students receive personalized academic advising from both institutions.
- Transcripts are exchanged twice a semester between institutions with no additional charge to the student.
- Receive one-on-one advising.
- Personally invited to Nevada's campus for events.
How to Pursue Co-Admission
- After completing your first year at community college, apply for co-admission at the University of Nevada.
- Once accepted, you will develop a plan with University academic advisors to finish your associate's degree and transition seamlessly into a bachelor's degree program.
- You will begin taking classes on the University campus the next semester after you complete your associate's degree.