Spring 2017 permit sales
The Spring 2017 semester permits will go on restricted sales via our online system starting on Thursday December 1st, 2016. Those individuals that have a Fall semseter permit for the Blue, Green or Silver 17 zones will have the first opportunity to purchase a permit in their current zones between December 1st through December 15th.
Starting at 8AM on Friday December 16th, Wintermester, RTC Wolfpass Bus passes, and any remaining permits will be open for general sales.
Bus passes will be released/mailed out starting on Monday December 19th.
Vehicle parking passes will be mailed out starting Monday January 9th, 2017. Permits marked as hold for pick-up will be released on Tuesday January 17th, 2017. A valid photo ID is required to pick up the permit.
Winter 2016 Commencement Parking Information:
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2016 COMMENCEMENT CEREMONIES
• General Parking will be available in the Brian J. Whalen and West Stadium Parking Complexes as well as the Green, Blue, and Tan parking lots.
• Disabled Parking will be available on levels 1 and 2 of the West Stadium Parking Complex, just north of Lawlor Events Center.
Campus Road Closure for Great Basin Hall Construction (Updated 11/7/16)
Great Basin Hall construction will begin on Monday, November 14. The contractor will be relocating utilities, preparing the soil and digging on site, which requires a temporary closure of the campus access road south of Virginia Street Gym. Please review the map linked below and plan alternate campus access routes as necessary. Please do not enter barricaded construction areas and use extra caution near construction areas.
The impact to campus
· The campus access road south of Virginia Street Gym will be closed daily during the affected dates from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
· Vehicles and pedestrians will be unable to access the campus via this road and will be required to use alternate access (see attached map).
· Silver Lot 5 permit holders and those using the ADA parking on the east side of Virginia Street Gym will need to enter and exit through the Whalen Parking Complex during road closure times (see attached map).
Visitor parking relocation due to construction of E. L. Wiegand Fitness Center (Updated 7/16/15)
The E. L. Wiegand Fitness Center construction will begin June 1, 2015. In preparation, all hourly metered parking in the large lot at 15th Street has been relocated. Effective Friday 7/17/15, hourly parking will be located on the bottom floor of the Brian Whalen Parking Complex at $1.50 per hour, with a four-hour maximum. This hourly parking area provides visitors close proximity to frequently visited campus buildings. Daily parking is now available on the top floor of the West Stadium Parking Complex accessed off of 16th Street.
Identify parking options on and around campus.
We are here to help make planning for your next campus event as easy as possible!
Disabled individuals can purchase an annual campus disabled accessible parking permit.