When Should You See Your Advisor?
- Every semester prior to your registration date
- To discuss academic progress
- To find out more about a particular major or minor
- To discuss any problems that might affect your academic performance
- To discuss dropping a class, and the possible impact from your decision (financial aid, full-time status, etc.)
- To discuss graduate and professional options and receive appropriate referrals
- To monitor progress toward graduation
Advising by Student Type
Depending on where you are in your academic pursuits, you might have specific questions you want to ask. Check here for information on beginning your studies, transferring, graduating and more.
Advising by Topic
Got a question about something specific? This is the right spot for you. Whether you want to know about choosing a major or dropping a class, we've got what you need.
Suggest a new topic or provide feedback on a current topic