We believe that students from all socioeconomic levels should have equal opportunity to obtain a post-secondary education.
Our mission is to assist low-income, first generation students to overcome the cultural, academic, class, and social barriers to success in higher education. Learn more about the TRiO Program.
- Free individual and group tutoring
- Help with study skills
- Academic planning and class scheduling
- Test anxiety support
- Financial aid for qualified students
- Assistance with financial aid application
- Career exploration and assessment
- College major exploration and selection
- See all benefits >>
Our mission is to help students from middle school through college to overcome class, social, and academic barriers to higher education by primarily helping students who are income-qualified and the first to attend college in their families. We believe all students should have an equal opportunity to prepare for, attend, and graduate from college.