University of Nevada Clinical Simulation Center
About the Center
The University of Nevada Clinical Simulation Center is jointly operated by the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and the Orvis School of Nursing. The center houses the Standardized Patient Program and the Simulation Labs. The Simulation Center is housed in the Pennington Health Science Building on the University of Nevada Reno campus.
Meet the Staff
The staff of the Nevada Clinical Simulation Lab is here to assist you in your clinical education goals. Click the links below to learn more about our staff.
- Kelly Farley, MS, Simulation Coordinator
- Kathy Martin, BSN RN, Manager, Standardized Education
- Alisha Fong, BGS, Simulation Technology Specialist
- Kay Rogers, Office Manager, Standardized Patient Education
- Devin Saxon, Simulation Technician
- Courtney Kozeniesky, Sim Patient Room Technician, Standardized Education
- Dr. Kirk Bronander, M.D., Internal Medicine Faculty, Simulation Director
- Kim Baxter, DNP, APRN, FNP, Nursing Faculty and Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs
Schedule a Demo
The Simulation Center is located the second floor of the Pennington Health Sciences Building at the North end of the University of Nevada, Reno campus. To schedule a tour or demonstration of the facility and equipment, please use the link below.