The Mountain West returns to an 18-game schedule. Nevada will play eight Mountain West teams twice and two teams once. The Pack will play home/away matchups against Air Force, San Jose State, Utah State, Boise State, Fresno State, San Diego State, UNLV and Colorado State. The Pack will host New Mexico and travel to Wyoming for single game matchups.
"We are excited for this year's Mountain West schedule," said head coach Amanda Levens. Every night is always a battle, and we look forward to the opportunity to compete against such great opponents."
Head coach Amanda Levens enters her fifth year with the Pack, returning 14 players and welcoming five newcomers. Nevada went 13-9 last season, including a 7-3 home record. The Pack finished fifth in the Mountain West, its best finish since the 2013-14 season. Nevada returns leading scorer and All-Mountain West selection Da'Ja Hamilton. Hamilton posted the third-most points in a single game in the Mountain West during the 2020-21 season after scoring 32 against UNLV on Feb. 1.
Also to return in 2021-22 are Amaya West, Nia Alexander, Megan Ormiston and Leta Otuafi. The Pack returns 86 percent of its scoring while adding newcomers Kylie Jimenez, Audrey Roden, Kaylee Borden, Natalie Lathrop and Hannah Hartley. Kylie Jimenez, who is also Alyssa Jimenez's sister, is a Portland State graduate transfer. In four seasons with Portland State, Jimenez amassed 1,223 points and became one of three players in program history to record 1,000 points, 500 assists and 250 steals. Jimenez also tied the career record for most games started (122) in Portland State history. Nevada also adds freshman guard Audrey Roden, who was named a McDonald's All-American nominee and Maxpreps' No. 1 high school recruit in Oregon.
Times and television information for conference play will be released at a later date. The Pack's non-conference slate will also be released at a later date.
Season ticket holders from 2019-20 can renew by contacting the ticket office at 775-348-PACK (7225) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-22 Mountain West Conference Schedule
- 28 Air Force in Reno, Nev.
- 31 San Jose State in San Jose, Calif.
- 3 Utah State in Reno, Nev.
- 6 Boise State in Reno, Nev.
- 9 Air Force in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 13 Fresno State in Fresno, Calif.
- 19 San Diego State in Reno, Nev.
- 22 UNLV in Reno, Nev.
- 27 Colorado State in Ft. Collins, Colo.
- 29 Wyoming in Laramie, Wyo.
- 2 San Jose State in Reno, Nev.
- 5 Fresno State in Reno, Nev.
- 9 San Diego State in San Diego, Calif.
- 12 New Mexico in Reno, Nev.
- 19 Colorado State in Reno, Nev.
- 24 Boise State in Boise, Idaho
- 26 Utah State in Logan, Utah
- March 2 UNLV in Las Vegas, Nev.
- March 6-9 Mountain West Championship in Las Vegas, Nev.