Campus Escort employment
ASUN Campus Escort provides a unique working environment that is both exciting and challenging. It is a great way to meet new people and learn more about the campus and Reno community. As a department of ASUN, it affords its student leaders a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a variety of ASUN activities. Campus Escort gives the students the ability to develop and exercise their personal leadership qualities. There are many opportunities available while working for Campus Escort; below are lists of benefits and requirements of being a Campus Escort Officer.
Interested in working for Campus Escort? Check the University's employment information ot see if we have any positions available.
Campus Escort employment benefits and requirements
- Starting pay of $9.75, with yearly raises available
- Specialized training in defensive driving techniques and communications technology
- Flexible hours
- Student director positions allow hands-on experience in running the program
- Staff of approximately 50 student leaders
- A growing work family
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of 30 credits a year
- Maintain a minimum of 2.75 GPA
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must pass a state and federal criminal background check (requested if position is offered)
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must enjoy working with and serving others