ASUN Campus Escort provides a unique working environment that is both exciting and challenging. It is a great way to meet new people and learn more about the campus and Reno community. As a department of ASUN, it affords its student leaders a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a variety of ASUN activities. Campus Escort gives the students the ability to develop and exercise their personal leadership qualities. There are many opportunities available while working for Campus Escort; below are lists of benefits and requirements of being a Campus Escort Officer.
Interested in working for Campus Escort? Check online atUNR's employment page to see if we have any positions posted!
- Starting pay of $9.75, with yearly raises available
- Specialized training in defensive driving techniques and communications technology
- Flexible hours
- Student director positions allow hands-on experience in running the program
- Staff of approximately 50 student leaders
- A growing work family
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of 30 credits a year
- Maintain a minimum of 2.75 GPA
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must pass a state and federal criminal background check (requested if position is offered)
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
Interested in working for Campus Escort? Check online at jobs.unr.edu to see if we have any positions posted! Be Part of the Campus Escort Family!