skip to main content

Nevada and California Transfer

Transfer Admissions Program

  • Contact your community college advisor
  • Contact a Transfer Recruitment Coordinator:

Kari Emm (775) 682-5928

The University of Nevada, Reno offers a number of ways for students in the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) and California community college system to obtain a bachelor's degree:

Take the next step...