Meeting the needs of Nevada
The School of Social Work is dedicated to the values and commitments of the social work profession through education, research and public service.
Learn about our BSW & MSW programs.
Meet the people that make our school great.
Learn about the School of Social Work.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Jennifer McClendon, Ph.D., assistant professor, School of Social Work, for being the recipient of the 2015 Division of Health Sciences (DHS) Teaching Award!
- Rachel Blinn, MSW graduate student, School of Social Work, testified twice in front of the Nevada Legislature on the CARE Act that would help family caregivers receive much needed training. She was featured on KTVN Channel 2 news segment.
- Congratulations to MSW students Morgan Nazemian and Miranda Smith who placed 2nd and 3rd respectively in the Three Minute Thesis at Nevada competition!
- UNR student secures $10K Native STAND grant
- Congratulations to Social Work Senior, Jahahi Mazariego for being selected as this year's Margery Cavanaugh Community Volunteer Award winner!
- School of Social Work Graduation Information!
- $10,000 stipends for Advanced Year MSW Students in Behavioral Health!
- Please see link to Dr. Goutham Menon's interview with KUNR. Click here for the full interview on KUNR.
- Click here for our archived news