Review the the final steps to complete your graduation.
The Winter Commencement Exercises for 2016 will take place on December 10 at 8:00 a.m. at Lawlor Events Center. Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral degrees for all colleges will be awarded at the ceremony. *Tickets not required.
The last day to apply for December graduation is October 1, 2016 through MyNevada.
All ceremonies will take place at the University Quadrangle. Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral degrees will be awarded at each ceremony. *Tickets not required.
Thursday, May 11 at 5:00 p.m.
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- Orvis School of Nursing
Friday, May 12 at 8:00 a.m.
- College of Business
- Division of Health Sciences
Friday, May 12 at 5:00 p.m.
- College of Agriculture, Biotechnology & Natural Resources
- College of Education
Saturday, May 13 at 8:00 a.m.
- College of Liberal Arts
- Reynolds School of Journalism
- The Commencement Website will be updated on August 1st to reflect Winter ceremony information.
- Information on Reader Cards
Bachelor's and Master's degree graduates who RSVP'd to the ceremony will be mailed a preprinted reader card the week of April 18th (Doctoral graduates will be receive their cards at line-up).
Please make sure to bring this card with you to the ceremony. It is important to check if your mailing address and degree name in MyNevada is correct.
- Check out the Career Studio's workshops and resources for graduating seniors.