Employees and Contingent Workers should use the following steps to log in to Workday:
- Go to https://www.myworkday.com/nshe
- Choose the Active NSHE Community Members
- Select the University of Nevada, Reno campus.
- Enter your Net Id and Password
The first time you log onto Workday, you will be prompted to setup your Multi-Factor Authentication at this time.
The three choices you will have are:
- Text message
- Phone call*
- Download the Okta app on your personal device
*Please Note: If you opt for the phone call method of authentication, we do not recommend using your desk phone number as it will prevent you from logging in from off-campus.
If you are off-campus, you will always be required to complete two-part authentication.
Once you select your Multi-Factor Authentication method, this will be the default method every time you log in from off-campus. To reset your Multi-Factor Authentication method, please reach out to the OIT Help Desk Get Help page.