The SSC-Campus program is designed to assist students with their academics by centralizing advising and tutoring appointment scheduling. It will allow students and their advisors to better plan schedules and keep students on track for graduation. This page is designed to provide some basic training on how to use the SSC-Campus program through informational sheets and instructional videos. Students may also contact their academic advisor for guidance in using the SSC-Campus program.
Accessing the Site
1. Log in to the site here or use the link on the right side of this page.
2. Sign in using your NetID and password. If you have trouble with your NetID and/or password, contact IT Help at (775) 682-5000.
Scheduling an Advising Appointment
1. From your Student Home page, select "Get Advising" from the right side
2. Select a reason for the appointment from the drop-down list
3. Select requested location from the drop-down list
4. Select requested advisor (if applicable). Don't know who your advisor is? Go to the advisors page to find out who to contact.
5. Select preferred time for the appointment.
6. Click on the "Next" Button and then confirm on the next page, including any additional comments you want your advisor to know for the appointment.