- 2015 – 2020 - Biology Faculty, York Technical College, Rock Hill, SC
- 2016 – 2018 - Biology Faculty, Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC
- 2020 – present - Teaching Assistant Professor, University of Nevada, Reno, NV
My philosophy of teaching combines my love for science and learning with my desire to share my knowledge and inspire students to follow scientific or healthcare related careers or at least develop an appreciation for science. Learning should be a fun process where the students are challenged to perform their best and encouraged to pursue their goals.
- 2014 - Ph.D., Microbiology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- 2007 - B.S., Biology (concentration in Microbiology, minor in Biochemistry), Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA