We offer several meal plan options for residents student, commuting students, faculty and staff.
All incoming First Year students are required to have a silver, blue or gray meal plan regardless of their housing assignment. This is based on decades of research showing students who live - and eat - on campus in their first year (and second year) tend to be more success, receive higher GPAs, and graduate on time than students who don't live (and eat) on campus. Our University places student health, safety and success in the center of our decision making and therefore want to ensure incoming First Year students have access to healthy food options across campus as they navigate their transition to campus life.
The links below provide you quick access to meal plan rates and the Nevada Dining website where you will find detailed information on dining locations, hours, menus, frequently asked questions and more.
Dining jobs for students
How to apply:
- Click the "apply for dining jobs" link
- Click on "hourly positions"
- Search by keyword "Reno"
- Current job openings will be listed. Click on a job for locations and to apply. You may apply for multiple jobs.
- Create job alerts for future postings by clicking "email jobs to me."
- Input your information and click "Next."
- Click "done" and you will receive emails regarding current open positions.