How to become a community partner
Step 1. Initiate partnership
If you do not have a contact at the University, please visit our contacts page to find additional information.
If you already have a university contact, please continue to the next step.
Step 2: Required documents for organizations
Complete the following two forms:
- Site Assessment Form: The site assessment is an online form that will be submitted directly to the University's Risk Management Department.
- Organization Agreement: The organization agreement is a PDF form that requires a wet signature. Please print out the appropriate form from the list below and submit it online for final signatures.
- Organization Agreement – General. For all private and non-profit organizations.
- Organization Agreement – Remote. For organizations (private or non-profit) in which students will only intern/serve remotely.
- Organization Agreement – Interlocal. For Nevada State and local government agencies.
For more information about the site visit form or organization requirements, please visit the FAQ.
Step 3: Completed documents
Once all documents have been accepted and signed by all parties, organizations will be notified that they are now ready to accept students.