Economics Ph.D. Job Candidates and Placements
2019-20 Ph.D. Job Candidates
The Department of Economics presents these successful Ph.D. candidates for job placement. Recruiters and HR representatives may reach out to the candidate directly through the provided contact information listed in the CVs.
- Rachel M Flanigan
Fields: Entrepreneurship and Applied Microeconomics
Primary advisor: Frank Fossen
- Ethan Grumstrup
Fields: Regional Economics and Applied Microeconomics
Primary advisor: Thomas Harris
- Md. Mobarak Hossain
Fields: Labor Economics, Health Economics and Entrepreneurship
Primary advisor: Sankar Mukhopadhyay
The Department of Economics is proud to present alumni that have taken positions in academia and in the private sector. We wish you continued success.
- Raju Mainali, Ph.D., 2019. Lecturer Missouri State University
- Quan Sun, Ph.D., 2019. Post-Doctoral Fellow Michigan State University and the University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- Mina Mahmoudi, Ph.D., 2018. Visiting Assistant Professor Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Eric Gibbons, Ph.D., 2018. Visiting Assistant Professor Ohio State University at Marion
- Abdoulaye Ouedraogo, Ph.D., 2017. Economist World Bank
- Florina Salaghe, Ph.D., 2017. Assistant Professor Benedictine University
- Miaomiao Zou, Ph.D., 2017. Assistant Professor Nanjing Audit University
- Dimitra Papadovasilaki, Ph.D., 2016. Lecturer Boise State University
- Rattaphon Wuthisatian, Ph.D., 2015. Assistant Professor Shanghai Tech University
- Amanda Safford, Ph.D., 2015. Economist Nevada Energy
- Joseph P. Crouse, Ph.D., 2014. Economist Vocational Economics Inc.
- Karl R. Geisler, Ph.D., 2013. Assistant Professor New Mexico State University
If you are a graduate of the UNR Economics program, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Sankar Mukhopadyay at firstname.lastname@example.org.