Planning, Budget & Analysis
Planning, Budget & Analysis is comprised of three offices, Institutional Analysis, Scheduling Services and Budget.
The Budget office is responsible for the development, allocation and monitoring of the institution's state-appropriated and self-supporting budgets. The unit prepares the university's biennial budget request and annual operating budgets. The Office of Institutional Analysis is the institutional source for census enrollment numbers, collects and coordinates information for submission to the Integrated Post-secondary Education Data System (IPEDS), produces the Common Data Set (CDS) to support higher education surveys, and collaborates with Information Technology in the production of student enrollment reports through the online Dashboard. The Scheduling Services office coordinates the use of space for both university and non-university users.
Frequently Used Resources:
- FY19 Self-Supporting Budget Request Form (Excel sheet updated 4/13/18)
- FY19 CPL (Position Budgeting) and State Budget Process (PowerPoint Training Slides)
- FY19 Self-Supporting Budget Training Workshop (PowerPoint Training Slides)
- 2017-2018 State Appropriated and Self Supporting Budget Book
- NevadaBox (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need access)
- Department Chair's Presentation PowerPoint
- 2018 Salary & Fringe Calculator