Planning, Budget & Analysis
Planning, Budget & Analysis is comprised of three offices, Institutional Analysis, Scheduling Services and Budget.
The Budget office is responsible for the development, allocation and monitoring of the institution's state-appropriated and self-supporting budgets. The unit prepares the university's biennial budget request and annual operating budgets. The Office of Institutional Analysis is the institutional source for census enrollment numbers, collects and coordinates information for submission to the Integrated Post-secondary Education Data System (IPEDS), produces the Common Data Set (CDS) to support higher education surveys, and collaborates with Information Technology in the production of student enrollment reports through the online Dashboard. The Scheduling Services office coordinates the use of space for both university and non-university users.
Frequently Used Resources:
- 2017-2018 State Appropriated and Self Supporting Budget Book
- Department Chair's Presentation PowerPoint
- Training Calendar
- Institutional Analysis
- Scheduling Services
- Fiscal Year 2018 Long Form for Accounts > $25,000
- Fiscal Year 2018 Short Form for Accounts < $25,000
- CBE Training Power Point Slides
- Self Supporting Budget Training Workshop Power Point Slides
- Self-Supporting Budget Request Instructions
- University Forms Directory
- 2018 Salary & Fringe Calculator