We are dedicated to broadening biomedical research in Nevada by providing equal-opportunity statewide bioinformatics and biostatistical support. Bioinformatics/biostatistics awards are available periodically to defray the cost of your project.
For all pre-proposal support requests, you’ll need to apply through the service award mechanism unless you have your own funding to pay the hourly rates. If you have your own funding, please go directly to iLab to request services.
Nevada INBRE pre-proposal support service award
Request for Proposals: Bioinformatics Pre-Proposal Support Service Awards
WHAT: Nevada INBRE is offering Pre-proposal support service awards to help investigators write grant proposals and generate cost estimates for core usage upon funding.
Please note that this award does not include the generation or analysis of preliminary data.
WHEN: This is a rolling application that will remain open as long as the core is able to provide services. Applications must be submitted at least four weeks before the grant proposal deadline in order to be considered.
WHO: Any researcher at Nevada INBRE partner institutions (CSN, GBC, NSC, SNC, TMCC, UNLV, UNR, WNC) with the above needs.
HOW: Please complete the short online application which includes a short description of the following:
- Name of PI(s), Institution, Department
- Name of grant’s sponsoring agency and theme (if applicable)
- Description of the entire project and bioinformatics services anticipated
- Awards are only for services provided by the Nevada Center for Bioinformatics
- Residents, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows are welcome to apply
- Any material presented or published on this work requires a Nevada INBRE funding acknowledgement.