General parking is available in the Brian J. Whalen Parking Complex, which is north of the Church Fine Arts building. The main entrance to the Brian Whalen parking garage is located on the east side of North Virginia Street, between 14th Street and 15th Street.
- Parking is free on the top floor (level 5) event nights after 7 p.m. and one-half hour prior to show time for events starting earlier than 5 p.m.
- Disabled parking is available on the bottom floor.
Parking and Transportation Services can be reached at (775) 784-4654 or email@example.com.
School of the Arts events take place in the Church Fine Arts building, University Foundation Arts Building, Jot Travis building and Lombardi Recreation Center on the University of Nevada, Reno campus. The University campus is located at 1664 N. Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89557, near the junction of Interstate 80 and I-580/U.S. 395.
- Driving from the east or west: Travel on I-80, take Exit 13 Virginia Street, turn north on Virginia Street and the University will be on the right.
- Driving from the north: Take U.S. 395/I-580 South, take Exit 72 US-395 Bus S/N. Virginia Street, travel south and the University will be on the left.
- Driving from the south: Take I-580/U.S. 395 toward Reno, merge onto I-80 West toward Reno/Sacramento, take Exit 13 Virginia Street, turn north and the University will be on the right.
From Brian Whalen Parking Garage to Church Fine Arts building and University Foundation Arts Building:
- If you exit on North Virginia Street from the Brian Whalen Parking Garage, head south until arriving at the Church Fine Arts Building. You can identify the Church Fine Arts Building by the lighted entryway. There is ramp access to this main entryway. An internal bridge between Nightingale Concert Hall and the Redfield Proscenium Box office will lead you to the University Foundation Arts Building.
- If you exit on the bottom level of the Brian Whalen Parking Garage, exit using the southeast corner, head south toward the Church Fine Arts and University Foundation Arts buildings.
From Brian Whalen Parking Garage to Jot Travis building:
If you exit on North Virginia Street from the Brian Whalen Parking Garage, walk south on North Virginia Street until you reach Artemisia Way. The Jot Travis Building is east of Artemisia Way.