skip to main content

Ross Hall

Ross Hall

Creation of Silas E. Ross Hall came about due to the University’s and state’s need to meet demand for a College of Business. The Board of Regents’ decision in 1955 to create a separate College of Business led to an appropriation of financing from the Nevada State Legislature for a new building in which to house the fledgling college. The building was named for Silas E. Ross, who had served as a regent for a quarter century, and was a University graduate and former athletics coach.

The building is now home to the following programs:

Building Code: RH Building Number: 047

Take the next step...